2nd INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE entitled EUROATLANTIC SECURITY AND RUSSIAN FEDERATION POLICY17.02.2020
On behalf of the Faculty of National Security of the Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce
we are honored to invite you to attend the
2nd INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE entitled
EUROATLANTIC SECURITY AND RUSSIAN FEDERATION POLICY
organized under the auspices of
- NATO Defence Education Enhancement Programme (DEEP)
- Center for European Policy Analysis in Washington (CEPA) (USA)
- and the Central Europe Institute in Lublin (Poland)
- in cooperation with Baltic Defence College in Tartu (Estonia),
- University Óbuda in Budapest (Hungary),
- Ostroh Academy in Ostroh (Ukraine),
- Elk Branch Campus, University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn,
- Institute of Journalism and Social Communication of the Faculty of Humanities of the Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn.
CONSEQUENCES OF THREATS POSED BY THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION TO SECURITY.
The conference will take place on May 20-21st, 2020 (in case of a large number of applications it is expected that the conference will be extended to 22nd May, until Friday) in Piotrków Trybunalski.
All the information about the conference is available on the website: www.konferencjabezpieczenstwo.ujk.edu.pl.
Direct contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone numbers: +48 793 396 742 Assoc. Prof. Mirosław Banasik
+48 697 947 323 Agnieszka Rogozińska, Ph.D.
Additional information about the conference can be found in the attached file.
Please kindly propagate information about the conference.
I would like to kindly ask you to promote information about the conference in your scientific community.
On behalf of the Organizers
Ph.D. Agnieszka Rogozińska
University of Jan Kochanowski in Kielce, Poland