The International Center for Countering Russian Propaganda is a non-governmental organization founded by war veterans, former officers, volunteers, and specialists in communications, psychology, sociology, and cybersecurity from Ukraine, Georgia, Poland, Latvia and Lithuania.
Our goal is a protection of the information space from Russian information aggression and coordination of international efforts to counteract the influence of Russian propaganda.
THE MAIN PRODUCTS OF THE CENTER
- Training programs for information security specialists
- Unique analytical content.
- Experience exchange in counteracting the propaganda.
- Information threats monitoring programs.
- Online information dissemination network.